Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
Sounds so yummy!
- 8 ounces medium size pasta shells
- 1 (28 ounce) cantomatoes with green pepper and onions, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup pre-crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (8 slices)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add salt, if using, and stir in the pasta shells. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook the shells, uncovered, until al dente, 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes, black-eyed peas, olive oil, garlic, and cayenne in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta shells well in a colander. Transfer the shells to the mixing bowl and stir to combine well. Serve topped with the feta cheese, bacon, and parsley.