Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't made this yet but the combination of ingredients are making me drool! Recipe from Farmland Foods.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) jarblack cherry fruit spread
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add fruit spread, wine, vinegar and rosemary to a small saucepan, whisk to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
- Add oil to a skillet and brown chops over medium high heat, 2 minutes per side.
- Spoon glaze on chops, reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 6 minutes.
- Turn chops and cook 5 minutes more or until no longer pink in the center.
Very good! I seasoned the chops well with salt, pepper, garlic powder and more rosemary.
Everyone in the family enjoyed these pork chops. I didn't have fresh rosemary so had to use dried but it was still very tasty. Thanks for the recipe.