1/1 Photo of Black Cherry Cider
You can use cherry juice alone for this drink, but the apple cider gives the drink body and depth. Keep the spicing light and simple, so that the cherry flavor isn't overpowered. From the book, "Drinks to Warm a Body & Soul".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tie the cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag and place in a medium saucepan.
- 2Pour in the juice and cider, then add the sugar and dried cherries.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4Discard the spice bag and pour the cider into 4 mugs, spooning a few plumped cherries into each.
- 5Serve with spoons for the fruit.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Cherry Cider
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried sour cherries