Recipe by Tuli
Just enough sweet with spice to make your taste buds come to life.
Top Review by Glori-B
This is wonderful!! We had it for a light summer dinner and it 'hit the spot!' The flavors blend perfectly together, a delightful mix of sweet and spicy. Looking forward to the next time! Thanks Tuli, for sharing a great recipe!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 2 large ripe peaches (peeled)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain beans and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Peel peaches and chop into small chunk and add to beans.
- Chop onion, crush garlic and add to beans.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips.