Fiery Lemon Glazed Chicken
This spectacular spicy and sweet lemon glazed chicken will make your taste buds sizzle! And, studies show eating spicy food is good-for-you. It’s become one of my favorite ways to make chicken. It’s fast to make and furiously delicious….
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (4-5 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a shallow dish add the bread crumbs, garlic, salt, pepper and blend together. Dredge both sides of the chicken in the crumb mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, honey, and Tabasco. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken, cover, and sauté until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the lemon-honey glaze to the pan. Cook for about 30 seconds until syrupy. Return cooked chicken to pan, flipping the chicken once to coat with the glaze.
- Remove from pan and serve.