Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great for use over chicken.
Make and share this Black Bean Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mash the black beans with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the pepper, onion, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper and mix until fully blended.
- Chill the sauce until ready to serve or if desired, heat before serving.