Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
adapted from Betty Crocker's New International Cookbook. Posted for Zaar World Tour III.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 medium mango (peeled & finely chop)
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- cayenne, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy.
An excellent salsa with grilled fish or meat. Also quite pretty--black and red and green. Thanks, Cookiedog!
I liked this alot!!! I increased the lime juice and red wine just a bit. Served it with tortilla chips!
I really enjoyed this salsa. Scaled it down to about half and served alongside some nice, grilled salmon.