Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Found this recipe on the pork website: www.theotherwhitemeat.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except garnishes in 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat setting 7 to 8 hours. Top individual bowls with sour cream and Cheddar cheese.