My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onion and garlic in food processor and process until fine.
- 2Add well-drained black beans.
- 3Process until beans are in mashed consistency.
- 4Place in medium mixing bowl, add Cajun seasoning, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
- 5Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 patties.
- 6Place in well-greased grill basket or on grill, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.6 g