- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion and garlic in food processor and process until fine.
- Add well-drained black beans.
- Process until beans are in mashed consistency.
- Place in medium mixing bowl, add Cajun seasoning, bread crumbs and egg substitute.
- Mix thoroughly and shape into 4 patties.
- Place in well-greased grill basket or on grill, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on both sides.