Recipe by LoLosHouse
Not South Beach Diet! I added back real sugar but wanted to keep the beans for protein and fiber.
Top Review by metcalf.lisa
Very good.. I don't have a food processor so had to blend the beans in my magic bullett (not a good product) so there were pieces of bean that turned hard. BUT over all I love them. I decreased the sugar to 1 Cup and added a Tablespoon of vanilla they are YUMMY!!
- 1 (15 ounce) canunseasoned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor, scraping down the sides a few times to make sure it is evenly blended.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place leftovers in the fridge!