1/3 Photos of Black Bean & Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
In the south, it's a tradition to eat black-eyed peas on New Year’s Day, but this bean salsa is so tasty that you will enjoy it at ANY time of the year. We love it with the new baked tortilla scoops, which makes this a very healthy recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced or 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1Drain peas, beans and corn.
- 2Place into large bowl.
- 3Add chopped onions, peppers, cilantro and tomatoes.
- 4Mix dressing ingredients separately.
- 5Pour over salsa and toss to combine.
- 6Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with chips (the baked scooping chips are great and help with your resolution to eat healthy in the New Year).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Bean & Black-Eyed Pea Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 110.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: