- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add ground beef; cook over med high heat until browned.
- Drain on paper towels and return to dutch oven.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes to blend flavors.