Recipe by rbrynsaas
I threw this together one day before a picnic with things that I wanted to use up. Everyone at the picnic really enjoyed them.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar corn and black bean salsa
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain salsa so that most of the liquid is removed. Stir in the cheese.
- Combine the cream cheese and taco seasoning.
- Roll out pie crust to thin so it is easier to roll. Spread cream cheese mixture over entire crust. Spread salsa mixture on top of cream cheese.
- Roll up crust like you would a cinnamon roll.
- Cut into pieces about 1/2" wide.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 14 minutes. I served these at room temperature.