- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese, you could try parmesan
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pureed
Directions See How It's Made
- Split French bread loaf into halves horizontally.
- Mix butter, cheeses, mayonnaise, green onions and garlic in bowl, blending well.
- Spread the cut side of bread halves with spread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, and place under broiler about 3 minutes longer.
- Cut into slices& serve.