Recipe by thestickyskunk
Warning: This is not your grandma's cookie. This recipe yields a silky luxuriant dough and rich cookies with moist cakey underpinnings within a delicate, crisp shell. Adapted from http://www.recipezaar.com/20408.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 cups self rising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and shortening, then stir in the sugars, then the extracts, then the pudding, then the eggs, then the flour, then the chocolate chips.
- drop & pop them into the oven for 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them though.