1/3 Photos of Bittersweet Flourless Chocolate Cake
1 hr 15 mins
after searching for the perfect easy flourless cake i found this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter the sides and bottom of a 10-inch springform pan and set aside.
- 3In the top of a double boiler, combine the butter, chocolate and coffee and melt slowly, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla until frothy. Whisk the eggs into the melted chocolate until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour and cool on a wire rack until it reaches room temperature.
- 5Remove the sides of the pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bittersweet Flourless Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.1
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 308.0 mg
- Sodium 78.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g