Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
The traditional taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu made with melt in your mouth biscuits. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2384
- 8 rhodes southern-style biscuits or 8 buttermilk biscuits, thawed but still cold
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced ham
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 2 cups grated swiss cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- paprika, to sprinkle
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces.
- Combine biscuit pieces, chicken, ham, Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Swiss cheese, green onion and 1/2 teaspoon paprika in a bowl.
- Place mixture in sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375°F 25-30 minutes.