Tina Madden's Note:
I made these today for hamburger stew. So So So good and easy. You can leave out the spicy C pepper for the kiddos or add more for them fire lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Invert a 6-cup muffin tin and spray the underside with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 3Stir together the biscuit mix, milk and cayenne in a medium mixing bowl.
- 4Shape into a ball.
- 5Turn out onto floured surface and knead 2 to 4 times.
- 6Divide the ball into 6 pieces.
- 7Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle.
- 8Place 1 dough circle over each muffin cup.
- 9Press around the cup to form a bowl shape.
- 10Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 11Let cool slightly. Remove the biscuit bowls and reserve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuit Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 781.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g