1/1 Photo of Biscotti alla Parmigiana
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis Show: Everyday Italian Episode: In Nonna's Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl of a food processor add flour, butter, Parmesan cheese, rosemary and salt.
- 2Pulse until crumbly, but sticks together when pressed with fingers.
- 3Pour onto a floured pastry board and gather into a ball.
- 4Cover it with plastic wrap and allow dough to rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 6Remove dough from the refrigerator and allow it to warm slightly, about 10 minutes.
- 7Place rested dough on a lightly floured pastry board and roll out to 1/2-inch thickness.
- 8Line a baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- 9Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut out circles and place them on the baking sheet, 1-inch apart.
- 10Gather dough scraps into a ball.
- 11Roll out leftover dough and cut additional circles.
- 12Continue until all the dough is used.
- 13If the dough becomes too soft and the butter starts to melt, place it back into the refrigerator to firm up again.
- 14Place in oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscotti alla Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g