Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Neat recipe posted on nick.com
Make and share this Bikini Bottom Seaweed Pie (Spinach Really) from Sponge Bob recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Generously spray a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place Bisquick in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir in the eggs and oil. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Add the spinach, onion, garlic, oregano, cheese, and salt and pepper. Stir lightly to blend.
- Pour the batter into a baking pan and bake until golden brown and firm, about 30 minutes.
- Pie may be served warm or at room temperature. Cut the pie into squares when you are ready to serve and arrange them on a platter decorated to look like the bottom of the sea. Sprinkle bread crumbs on the bottom of the platter, place seaweed squares on top, and arrange some seashells around the perimeter.
I made this recipe just like it said, but I also added one pound of sausge cooked and cooled to it. It was fantastic that way, and made a one dish meal. My 4 year old loved it. Thanks for sharing.
I halved this recipe since i'm cooking for one, but it was awesome!! I didn't chop the spinach since I had baby leaves and I used mozzarella instead of parm. DEEE-LISH! Thanks for a great recipe!
Oh this was delicious and so easy to make. MY little ones even ate it 9one with ketchup though but I give her credit for trying as she is often a picky eater). This reminds me of a quiche less the pie shell. I think next time I will experiment with some sliced cherry tomatoes and add a little feta cheese. It was great the way it was though and we will certainly make it again. It went great with our dinner and move theme and we watched Spongebob-the Movie, of course! Thanks Anme!