1/1 Photo of Big Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
"These are the very best chocolate chip cookies you will ever make. They make spectacular ice cream sandwiches especially with coffee ice cream". From The New England Soup Factory.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together for about 1-2 minutes.
- 3Add the eggs and the vanilla and mix.
- 4In a separate bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- 5Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix to combine. Do not over mix or you will have tough cookies.
- 6Add the chocolate chips in by hand and stir.
- 7With an ice cream scoop that is medium sized scoop batter onto parchment lined cookie sheets 3-4 inches apart.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from cookie sheets after 1 minute and let cool on cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6766.3
- Calories from Fat 2995
- Total Fat 332.7 g
- Saturated Fat 200.7 g
- Cholesterol 860.0 mg
- Sodium 4843.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 955.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.2 g
- Sugars 670.1 g
- Protein 66.2 g