1/3 Photos of Bibingka (Sweet Rice Flour)
Chef Kimchee's Note:
Made with Mochiko (sweet rice flour) and coconut milk. This is one of my favorite Filipino desserts that I had growing up. Pieces of this dessert are like eating Pringles...you can't eat just one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter or spray a 9 x 13 glass dish.
- 2Cream the butter, sugar and eggs in a bowl.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- 4Pour into glass dish and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- 5Edges should have a nice light brown color while the middle is a nice cream color. Eat hot or cold.
- 6(Optional) I like to add the shredded coconut to the batter. For the last 15 minutes of baking, I also like to take some of the shredded coconut and sprinkle it to the top of the cake to toast the coconut. Very delicious!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bibingka (Sweet Rice Flour)
Serving Size: 1 (1861 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g