Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty, easy, lemony dessert, takes hardly any time at all to prepare.
- low-fat graham cracker (about 2 cello-paks from 1 box)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese or 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk (I use Super-skim) or 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk (I use Super-skim)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Line a rectangular or square dish/pan w/ whole grahams.
- Beat cream cheese w/ mixer.
- Gradually add P.
- sugar, do not over-beat when using Lo/No-fat cheese as it becomes too"soft/runny".
- Fold in cool-whip.
- Pour 1/2 atop the grahams, put another layer of grahams atop that& repeat w/ cream-cheese mixture atop this layer.
- (There will be 2 layers of grahams& 2 layers of cream cheese mix).
- Refrigerate a few hours or overnite is even better.
- NOTE; Try using different flavors of pudding, the crackers serve as the crust, so use your imagination, altho the Lemon is our favorite.
- Pistachio makes a different taste.
- Sometimes I add some sliced bananas atop the graham layers when using Banana-cream flavor pudding.