Betty Lessard's recipe from the Betty's Pies Favorite Recipes cookbook, Duluth, Minnesota.
Make and share this Betty's Key Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Put sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and slowly add the key lime juice.
- Mix until creamy.
- When creamy add the container of Cool Whip.
- Put into graham cracker crust and refrigerate.
- If desired, garnish with additional Cool Whip and chocolate curls.
- For the graham cracker crust, in a bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar.
- Melt the butter and add to the cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Mix until blended.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumbs for the top (if making another type of pie).
- Pat the balance of the crumbs in bottom and sides of the pie tin.
- Put in the refrigerator to set and get cold.
- You can use this graham cracker crust recipe as with your favorite filling or bake, as with cheesecake.