1/1 Photo of Betty's Key Lime Pie
1 hr 10 mins
Betty Lessard's recipe from the Betty's Pies Favorite Recipes cookbook, Duluth, Minnesota.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Key Lime Filling
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1Put sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and slowly add the key lime juice.
- 2Mix until creamy.
- 3When creamy add the container of Cool Whip.
- 4Put into graham cracker crust and refrigerate.
- 5If desired, garnish with additional Cool Whip and chocolate curls.
- 6For the graham cracker crust, in a bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar.
- 7Melt the butter and add to the cracker crumbs and sugar.
- 8Mix until blended.
- 9Reserve 1/2 cup of the crumbs for the top (if making another type of pie).
- 10Pat the balance of the crumbs in bottom and sides of the pie tin.
- 11Put in the refrigerator to set and get cold.
- 12You can use this graham cracker crust recipe as with your favorite filling or bake, as with cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty's Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 272.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 47.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g