Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grandma Betty's recipe from way back. Nancy really likes them.
- 4 cups chicken, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken, bone and cube.
- Mix cream cheese, milk, and onion.
- Add chicken to mixture.
- Pull dough apart, spoon on the mixture and roll up from the large end to the point.
- Dip in melted butter, then in crumbs and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Great with instant gravy or use chicken stock with cornstarch. Season to taste. Maybe try some turkey instead.