Simple but really good. Great to make ahead and keep in fridge and just cook up any time or easily heated or toasted for a quick breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg with hand beater until fluffy.
- 2Add rest of ingredients and mix until just moistened, but do not overmix.
- 3Grease a griddle and heat.
- 4Drop about 3 tbsp of batter onto hot griddle per pancake.
- 5Flip once the edges start to bubble and appear dry.
- 6Cook opposite side until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Betty Crocker Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 241.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g