Recipe by For JT's Grandma
My s/o and I were trying to figure out how to grill AND stuff chops without all the work and mess. Here's what we came up with - It really is easy and awesome. You can do this on the grill or in the oven.
- 2 lbs pork chops
- marinade, we use italian and basil
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 slices fried bacon, crumbled
- bacon grease
- celery seed
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chops for at least 30 minutes. With grill set to about medium low, grill chops until almost done.
- While chops are cooking, saute onions in bacon grease. Add garlic and celery seed to water and bring to a boil. Add onions and stuffing mix - let sit. Put chops in disposible pan, top each chop with stuffing, sprinkle with parmesean cheese and let crisp on top shelf of grill or under oven broiler.