Prep 20 mins
Cook 38 mins
A great cake. Easy to make and great to take to holiday dinners, birthday parties and barbecues.
- 1 (18 ounce) pkge. German chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2-1 cup crushed Heath candy bar
- Mix German chocolate cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Put into 9 X 13 inch greased and floured baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 38 minutes.
- While cake is still very warm, poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- Let cake cool.
- Pour hot fudge topping over top of cake and let set.
- Spread on whipped topping and garnish with crushed Heath bars.