1/31 Photos of Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
Parkers Mom's Note:
This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab). The closest OLIVE GARDEN is an hour away and I will never drive that far again just for Alfredo sauce. I promise this is the best sauce ever. Definitely a dish you would want to impress your guest with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- 2Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- 3Stir often.
- 4Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- 5When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- 6While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- 7Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 983.3
- Calories from Fat 620
- Total Fat 68.9 g
- Saturated Fat 38.9 g
- Cholesterol 213.5 mg
- Sodium 374.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g