Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is the best Alfredo sauce ever. This is several recipes combined into one. You can also add your choice of meat (chicken, shrimp or even crab). The closest OLIVE GARDEN is an hour away and I will never drive that far again just for Alfredo sauce. I promise this is the best sauce ever. Definitely a dish you would want to impress your guest with.
Top Review by Two Moms Catering
this is a good way to make yummy Alfredo/
You may also wish to add white wine to your recipe as well as add roasted mushrooms and red peppers
When adding white wine, use a dry white wine add your wine first with your garlic and reduce, then add your cream and reduce, then add your butter, parmasean and 1/2 C asiago,
to die for!
For Vegans we use a cashews, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, and garlic.... Delicious!
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) box angel hair pasta
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
- While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
- Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.