Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
looking to do something different with salad, i bought all the ingredients without thinking what i was going to do with them all. I cut up all the ingredients - including the spinach leaves, mixed w/husbands favorite salad dressing and it was a meal in itself!! and no leftovers!
- 8 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 shredded red onion
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing (catalina-kraft)
- cup up ingredients, mix together with salad dressing, serve.
- you may have to experiment w/amounts of all the ingredients to suit your taste.
- dont overdue it on the salad dressing when you mix w/salad.
- just add a little at a time til its just right!