Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are amazing you can't even tell they're vegan :D
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour (2x)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lavender sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 small bananas
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower oil
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the same bowl as the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mash the two bananas into a paste.
- After the bananas are thoroughly mashed, add to the bowl with the liquid and dry ingredients. Whisk until thoroughly mixed and the batter looks smooth.( In the beginning the batter will look like quite doughy but continue whisking and it should liquidize.)
- Add in the blueberries with your hands to make sure they're distrubeted evenly.
- Line a cupcake tin, and fill each liner about 2/3 of the way.
- Top with a few blueberries (this is optional. Because the batter is so thick, the blueberries on the top do not sink down and I think it looks pretty xD).
- Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!:D.
These are so good! They taste like banana bread with blueberries. I used gluten free flour and you can't even tell they are gluten free.