Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There's nothing like a great tartar sauce to go with seafood! This recipe is so good, you might want to replace spreading mayonnaise on any sandwich, be it seafood, or meat! Hope you enjoy! :)
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sweet pickle relish
- Place onion, cream of tartar, dry mustard and lemon juice in food processor. Process until liquified.
- Combine onion mixture with mayonnaise and pickle relish.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving with you favorite seafood.