Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family recipe that taste delicious!!! I know you will enjoy these!
Make and share this Best Russian Tea Cakes Ever recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix flour and salt together and add.
- Chill the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on uncreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until set, but not brown in 350 deg. for10-12 minutes.
- While still warm, roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Once cool, roll in sugar again. Then eat!