Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a family recipe that taste delicious!!! I know you will enjoy these!
- 1 cup of soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix flour and salt together and add.
- Chill the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on uncreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until set, but not brown in 350 deg. for10-12 minutes.
- While still warm, roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Once cool, roll in sugar again. Then eat!