Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Actual Recipe Name: Parmesan Potatoes I love this recipe...I use it all the time...I use it so often that I don't even bother measuring any more. Makes an excellent side dish and leftovers are even better @ breakfast time P.S.You can use more or less of the olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- 2 lbs new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.(205 degrees C.).
- Toss potatoes with the oil,seasoning and garlic.
- Add cheese:mix lightly.
- Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan / Pyrex dish.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Stir every 15 minutes (optional).
Delicious recipe! Will be making again :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!
LOVED these -- added some carrots that I needed to use up also -- so good! If lining a pan with aluminum foil, make sure to spray some non-stick stuff on it. WIll make again and again!
These were the best potatoes ever...my family gobbled them up...will be keeping this recipe for my winter sunday family dinners as the gang would love these...and so easy.