1/2 Photos of Best marinated pork tenderloin
The best grilled meat ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- 2Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- 3Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- 4Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- 5Pour over pork tenderloin.
- 6Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- 7(3 days= the most tender pork you've ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- 8Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- 9Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- 10Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best marinated pork tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.2
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 246.1 mg
- Sodium 4220.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 85.9 g