Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this dip since I was 5 years old, and I've never found a layer dip that tops it!
- 1 (9 ounce) canfrito bean dip
- 2 avocados (mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces of tostitos salsa
- On a large plate or platter, spread bean dip on bottom.
- Mash the avocados and layer it on top of bean dip.
- Mix the mayo and sour cream (I usually favor the sour cream and use a
- little less mayo to fill a 1 cup) and layer it on avocado
- Chop the green onions and tomatoes and layer them on top of mayo/sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Spread salsa on top of cheese as the last layer.