Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been making this dip since I was 5 years old, and I've never found a layer dip that tops it!
Make and share this Best Layer Dip - Everyone's Favorite! recipe from Food.com.
- On a large plate or platter, spread bean dip on bottom.
- Mash the avocados and layer it on top of bean dip.
- Mix the mayo and sour cream (I usually favor the sour cream and use a
- little less mayo to fill a 1 cup) and layer it on avocado
- Chop the green onions and tomatoes and layer them on top of mayo/sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Spread salsa on top of cheese as the last layer.