Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has never failed! There really is never enough of it....the best part of all, it's soooo easy. Enjoy!
- 6 ripe avocados
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 medium purple onion (chopped fine)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- Combine Avocado, Garlic Cloves, and Onion.
- Add lime juice, but taste as you add it -- the one thing that could potentially kill this recipe is too much lime.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (you can add this before the lime juice too).
I think I like guac better with lemon juice than with lime, but my friend said he really liked this. And it sure was easy to make. Thanks! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag.
I make it like this sometimes also- very yummy recipe !