Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
These green beans are so delicious and they also look very fancy. They are great to serve when preparing a meal to impress someone.
- 4 (8 ounce) cans green beans (the long green beans work the best because they are easiest to wrap)
- 1⁄2 lb turkey bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- Cut your turkey bacon strips in half so that they measure about 4 inches long.
- Take 5-6 green beans and wrap the turkey bacon around the center.
- Place a toothpick through the center of the green bean bundle to secure the bacon around the green beans.
- Put all green bean "bundles" in a 2 inch deep casserole dish laying side by side until they fill the dish.
- Pour 1 (16oz.) bottle of Italian Dressing and 1 (16 oz.) bottle of Worcestershire Sauce on top of green beans.
- Cook uncovered in the oven on 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- Once the bacon is cooked the green beans are ready.
- To serve remove the bundles from dish and place on plate. Remove the toothpick and the bundle should remain intact.
- Serve and enjoy!