nad smith's Note:
This shrimp dip is always the hit of every party. The best flavor and its so easy to make. I make this for all my parties, people go crazy it for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix onions, green peppers& mayo in bowl and set aside.
- 2Over medium heat in medium size pot mix until creamy and well blended cream cheese& tomatoe soup (No cream cheese lumps).
- 3Rinse both cans of shrimp well under water, set aside to allow water to drip off.
- 4In small bowl mix warm water and Gelaton until dissolved.
- 5Once tomatoe soup and cream cheese is well blended add all ingredients to the pot, mix well.
- 6Put shrimp dip into a nice serving bowl (the one you'll serve the dip in) that can be refrigerated.
- 7Refrigerate until the dip is completely chilled.
- 8When the dip is done it will be hard as jello.
- 9Serve with a HARD cracker, seasame crackers,trisciuts, etc.
- 10A cracker that wont break when you dip into it.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Shrimp Dip!
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 401.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g