Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
These sound awesome! From the "Skippy Peanut Butter" website! YUM! This makes ALOT of cookies so make sure you have some helpers to eat them up!
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Shedd Spread Country Crock
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat Spread and Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter until smooth.
- Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended, then stir in chocolate.
- On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.