Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Official Thermomix Forum
Make and share this Best Ever Hommus recipe from Food.com.
- Place garlic and lemon zest in TM bowl and process of speed 8 for at least 10 secs or until the zest stops hitting the sides of the bowl. Scrape down and process again.
- Add all ingredients except olive oil and blend on speed 4 for 1-2 minutes.
- Scape down sides and around the base of the blade, add olive oil, and blend another 2-3 minutes.
- Check seasoning and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with dukkah, crackers, crudites, beetroot salad, any salad, on bread -- .