- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 9 slices bread, toasted
- 3 slices thin deli ham
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 3 slices thin deli turkey
- 6 slices thin tomatoes
- 3 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl,combine mayonnaise,chile sauce and relish.
- Spread 1 tbls.on each slice of toasted bread.
- Top 3 slices of toasted bread with ham and sw3iss cheese.
- Top each with another slice of toasted bread.
- Layer with turkey,tomato and lettuce.
- Top with remaining toasted bread.
- Secure with toothpicks if necessary. Cut into quarters.