Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich is very popular at our campouts and on fishing trips. Wonderful tangy sauce.Sure to become a family favorite...
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 9 slices bread, toasted
- 3 slices thin deli ham
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 3 slices thin deli turkey
- 6 slices thin tomatoes
- 3 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl,combine mayonnaise,chile sauce and relish.
- Spread 1 tbls.on each slice of toasted bread.
- Top 3 slices of toasted bread with ham and sw3iss cheese.
- Top each with another slice of toasted bread.
- Layer with turkey,tomato and lettuce.
- Top with remaining toasted bread.
- Secure with toothpicks if necessary. Cut into quarters.
I love the dressing on this sandwich adds tang! And so easy to take along camping