Delicious and creamy marsala wine sauce paired with portobello mushroom stuffed ravioli. Copy-Cat of the Macaroni Grill Mushroom Ravioli entree.
- Fill a large pot with about 4 quarts of water. Set the burner to high and boil. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally (very gently). The ravioli are done when they float to the top of the water.
- At the same time you are boiling the water, heat a large skillet with the olive oil. Add onions and mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the Marsala wine and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2-4 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cream and milk and simmer for 5 minutes until heated.
- Serve in a recessed pasta plate. Pour a generous amount of creamy marsala wine sauce mixture over 3-4 ravioli and serve HOT.
- **Optional: Serve ravioli on a bed of bowtie pasta for a heartier serving, or substitute the ravioli for thin chicken breasts. Saute the chicken for 15 minutes before the mushrooms, then follow the recipe from there.