1/1 Photo of Best Creamy Marsala Wine Sauce over Mushroom Ravioli
Delicious and creamy marsala wine sauce paired with portobello mushroom stuffed ravioli. Copy-Cat of the Macaroni Grill Mushroom Ravioli entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a large pot with about 4 quarts of water. Set the burner to high and boil. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally (very gently). The ravioli are done when they float to the top of the water.
- 2At the same time you are boiling the water, heat a large skillet with the olive oil. Add onions and mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the Marsala wine and bring to a boil.
- 3Boil for 2-4 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cream and milk and simmer for 5 minutes until heated.
- 4Serve in a recessed pasta plate. Pour a generous amount of creamy marsala wine sauce mixture over 3-4 ravioli and serve HOT.
- 5**Optional: Serve ravioli on a bed of bowtie pasta for a heartier serving, or substitute the ravioli for thin chicken breasts. Saute the chicken for 15 minutes before the mushrooms, then follow the recipe from there.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Creamy Marsala Wine Sauce over Mushroom Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 861.7
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
portabella mushroom ravioli