Recipe by Messy44
My friend Amy says these are the best brownies she has ever had!
Top Review by cookin mimi
Oh, YEAH!! I was looking for a really good cocoa brownie recipe, found and made this one, and am VERY satisfied with the rich chocolate brownies! Thanks, Messy44, for sharing a good recipe that I will use again!
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat to 350. Spray 9x13' baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir butter, sugar and water together until combined. Add eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in nuts, if using.
- Stir dry ingredients into butter mixture until combined, place in prepared pan.
- Bake 18 to 25 minutes until toothpick comes out with little crumbs attached, but not wet.