Recipe by Juliansmommy!
So easy and fast you will want to make cheescake all the time! This is super easy the kids can help or do it themselves! Taste as good as the store bought
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 packages, Philadelphia is the best)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Leave cream cheese to warm up to room temperature or microwave 20 seconds out of packages.
- Whip with hand mixer until creamy and smooth then add sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla till well mixed.
- Pour filling into the 2 pie crusts and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes in 350°F oven.
- Take out and let cool.
- (Optional) Serve with strawberries or chocolate syrup.