Recipe by M Harris
Delicious! Great for holidays, potlucks, and BBQ's. Feeds a crowd! Splenda brown can be substitued for brown sugar reducing calories.
- 6 (2551.45 g) can pork and beans
- 236.59 ml dark brown sugar
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml onion salt
- 9.85 ml liquid smoke
- 4.92 ml ground mustard
- 44.37 ml bacon bits
- 14.79 ml hickory barbecue sauce
- 10-15 Little Smokies sausages, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain liquid from 3 cans of beans, reserving juice from other three.
- Combine ingredients and pour into greased baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Remove foil.
- Reduce heat to 275 and bake uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes till thick and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Will thicken more as it cools.