Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Delicious! Great for holidays, potlucks, and BBQ's. Feeds a crowd! Splenda brown can be substitued for brown sugar reducing calories.
- Drain liquid from 3 cans of beans, reserving juice from other three.
- Combine ingredients and pour into greased baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Remove foil.
- Reduce heat to 275 and bake uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes till thick and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Will thicken more as it cools.