Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I made these for my last year of 4H as a last-minute project and they went to the Iowa State Fair! Very tastey!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or 3/4 C frozen)
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center.
- Combine egg, milk, and oil with dry ingredients; gently add blueberries.
- Stir only enough to moisten.
- Fill muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400º for 20 - 35 minutes.
- Brush melted butter of the tops once removed from the oven. If desired, you can sprinkle sugar on top, too. Enjoy!
Very good! Easy to do and very tasty. Will definitely make again. Thanks!