Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very yummy and simple. when my husband has a potluck at work everyone asks for this luscious pudding.
- 473.19 ml whipping cream
- 96.38 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 354.88 ml water
- 340.19 g package vanilla wafers
- 6 bananas, ripe and sliced in lemon juice
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- Whip cream until thick.
- Beat milk,water and pudding with a wire whisk.Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in cream.
- Put1 cup pudding mixture in bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Now a layer of cookies.
- Now a layer of sliced bananas.
- Repeat layers with cookies on top.
- Chill 24 hours.
This was a big hit tonight after dinner! I'll be making this one again! It was super easy, and delicious.
I tripled this recipe for cooking at church and it came out wonderful. I got many compliments and this was my first time making banana pudding. Thank you for sharing.
This twist on Banana Pudding was Yummy, I did change one thing, I used 1/2 cup less water because we like our puddings to be thick. Fantastic, and If you really like the Banana flavor I recommend using Banana Cream Instant Pudding instead of plain old Vanilla. Thanks Rose... This is a Keeper!