MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is my Aunt Vivian's recipe.
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 bananas, ,sliced (use a little lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 1 box Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (low fat)
- 1 large Cool Whip (lite)
- Mix cream cheese with mixer until soft and smooth.
- Add condensed milk then add vanilla pudding mix that has been prepared as directed on the box.
- Layer: Vanilla Wafers, bananas, pudding mix- Repeat layers , end with pudding mix.
- Let it set in the refrigerater until chilled.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Use large oblong dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am from the South so naturally I love banana pudding. I made this recipie on several occasions my family and friends love it!!! I used all low fat ingedients and the taste was still rich and creamy. If you have time I would suggest making your on whip cream it just adds that extra special touch and you can control how sweet you want it. This will definatley be on our table all summer!!!Reply
This recipe was so easy and soo yummy! I would strongly recommend preparing this at least 10 hrs in advance before serving to guests -- allowing banana flavor to "blossom." By the next day, the flavor was perfect. My classy boyfriend loved it so much, I caught him eating it out of our huge beer mugs! LOLReply
I remember going to Magnolia Bakery in NYC and trying their banana pudding which was absolutely delicious. For some reason that memory popped back into my head and I have been craving it ever since. I decided to try this recipe for Easter and it was a hit and it sure did satisfy my craving. I used all the fat free or reduced fat ingredients and it still tasted like how I remembered. Now I don't have to go all the way back to NYC!Reply
This is sooo good - and the ease of the recipe makes it even better! Loved it. To make it a little lower fat, I used fat free condensed milk, low-fat vanilla wafers, and fat free cool whip, and it was still delicious and rich!!! Would definitely recommend it for banana pudding lovers, like myself :)Reply
see 8 more