Recipe by Marsha D.
I am not sure where I got this recipe. I found it in my drawer so I gave it a try and it was delicious. DH said I should post it and see what everyone else thought too.
Top Review by L. Davenport
I've made this bread a few times now and love it! My husband really likes it too. This last time I didn't have enough heavy cream and used 3/4 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup water. That seemed to intensify the flavour. Love the hint of cheese, potato and onion, blends nicely together.
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup instant mashed potatoes
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place liquids in bread machine first.
- Add the salt.
- Add 2 cups of bread flour.
- Add potatoes, sugar, cheddar cheese and onion. Add 1 cup of bread flour.
- Make a small hole in top of the flour and add yeast.
- Close and set your bread machine for basic bread.
- Hit the start button.